- Youth Night
- Wild Women’s Conference 2020
Wild Women’s Conference 2020
Hey Ladies!!! I said, “Hey Ladies”!!! It’s going down, it’s turning up, it’s about to explode for Jesus at Redemption House Life Center’s Wild Women’s Conference. Come join us as we experience intense praise, ecstatic worship, healing, laughter, joy, and impartation from God’s heart to ours. And don’t hesitate to bring a friend! Special Guests Patricia King, Marilyn Hickey, Katie Souza, Joyce Reed, as well as Pastor Tracy Whittington, Darlene Curry, and more to be announced! April 16th-18th, 2020 @502 Victory Way, Pasadena, Md 21122. See you there!!!
- Redemption Houses’s Grand Opening
Our Grand Opening
We will be coming together on Sunday April 19th @ 2:30 pm to celebrate our new building that God blessed us with. Come Join us as we declare, decree, bless, and prophecy. Special Guests Kaite Souza, Marilyn Hickey, and Joyce and Carlton Reed will be with us. Marilyn Hickey originally dedicated this building 30 years ago and a great movement happened in that time. We are believing and praying for God to move again even more than before. We are asking, seeking, and knocking. We are deeply hungry for a move of God to happen in our church and on into our region.
- 21 Days in 2020
21 Days in 2020
WHY FAST?1) Fasting gives you more time for prayer. You can use the time you’d normally spend eating as time in prayer for what God wants to do among us during this Campaign. In the Bible, fasting is always connected with prayer.“While they were worshiping the Lord and fasting, the Holy Spirit said, ‘Set apart for me Barnabas and Saul for the work to which I have called them.’ So after they had fasted and prayed, they placed their hands on them and sent them off.” Acts 13:2-3 (NIV)2) Fasting demonstrates the depth of your desire when praying for something. It shows you that you are serious enough about your prayer request to pay a personal price. God honors deep desire and praying in faith.“Declare a holy fast; call a sacred assembly. Summon the elders and all who live in the land to the house of the Lord your God, and cry out to the Lord.” Joel 1:14 (NIV)“Even now,” declares the Lord, “return to Me with all your heart, with fasting and weeping and mourning.” Joel 2:12 (NASB)3) Fasting releases God’s supernatural power. It is a tool we can use when there is opposition to God’s will. Satan would like nothing better than to cause division,discouragement, defeat, depression, and doubt among us. United prayer and fasting has always been used by God to deal a decisive blow to the enemy!“So we fasted and prayed about these concerns. And he listened.” Ezra 8:23 (Msg)“God says, “Is not this the kind of fasting I have chosen: to loose the chains of injustice and untie the cords of the yoke, to set the oppressed free and break every yoke?” Isaiah 58:6 (NIV)
FOODS TO EAT ON THE DANIEL FAST
- All fruit – fresh, frozen, dried, juiced, or canned.
- All vegetables – fresh, frozen, dried, juiced, or canned.
- All whole grains – amaranth, barley, brown rice, oats, quinoa, millet, and whole wheat.
- All nuts & seeds – almonds, cashews, macadamia nuts, peanuts, pecans, pine nuts, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, and sunflower seeds; unsweetened almond milk. Nut butters are also included.
- All legumes – canned or dried; black beans, black-eyed peas, cannellini beans, garbanzo beans (chickpeas), great northern beans, kidney beans, lentils, pinto beans, and split peas.
- All quality oils – avocado, coconut, grapeseed, olive, peanut, sesame, and walnut.
- Beverages– distilled water, filtered water, spring water, fresh fruit or vegetable juices.
- Other – unsweetened almond milk, coconut milk, rice milk, or soy milk; herbs, spices, salt, pepper, unsweetened coconut flakes, seasonings, Bragg’s Liquid Aminos, soy products, and tofu
- Igniting Revival
If you are hungry for God and feel You are meant to be a part of what God is doing as were stepping into the third great awakening then come out and hear from to champions that have been part of major moves of God. We will learn how to pioneer and sustain but God wants to release in the earth! Lord we are hungry for revival, reformation, and transformation for our country and the whole world. We are history makers!
Study the birthing and the contractions that are frequencies historically plotting that we are overdue for revival and what God wants to release. Now we are positioning ourselves and asking the Lord to come in fullness. This will be a time of teaching and impartation on preparing for revival, sustaining revival and not impeding the move of God! Come be blessed and share!
- Daniel Newton & the Bethel Students
If you want to be around passionate fire starters of God anointed for the supernatural this is your chance! Daniel Newton, Grace place, Bethel students and alumni are about to set this region on fire as they come to release prophetic words , healing , Miracles signs and wonders!
Friday ,March 13th @ 7:00 pm
Saturday, March 14th @ 2:30 pm & 7:00 pm
Sunday March 15th @ 2:30 pm & 6:30 pm